How to Enroll

Step 1. Schedule a tour by using the  "schedule tour" page or submit a tour request through the "contact now" button


Step 2.  Select which program you would like to attend: 

2-day WOW! Monday and Tuesday,

2-day WOW! Wednesday and Thursday or

4-day program M-Tu-W-Th. 

Note: Fridays are make-up days for students who miss a program day.


Step 3. Click here to complete the on-line application.

Step 4. Make payment arrangements.


Payment Options - Charter School Students

1. Inform your child's EF/Teacher from your child's independent study charter school that you would like your child to take enrichment classes at The Lab and


2. Share this price list with your Epic, iLead, Sky Mountain, Blue Ridge Charter teacher.  They will issue a PO to pay for part or all of the tuition of your child's classes at the Lab.  If your child attends a charter we are not a vendor for, inform us and we will apply to become a vendor with them.    

Note: Some charter schools limit student attendance at enrichment programs to 2-3 days a week.  Check with your charter to see how many days a week they will allow.

Payment Options - Students under a Private School Affidavit (PSA)

Decide on payment via direct deposit or pay pal and inform The Lab


Frequently Asked Questions

When do you accept applications for your classes?

Students may enroll in Lab classes at any time of the year depending on the space available.  Enrollment and tuition are by semester. 


How much do your classes cost?


Click here for our current price list.

May I apply instructional funds from my child's charter to pay for Lab classes?

Yes, if we are an approved vendor for your charter school, you can request to apply instructional funds to our fees.  If you chose to do this, you will need to request that your EF or Supervising Teacher submit a PO for the semester or courses you plan to attend.   We must receive a PO from your charter before your child can begin classes.

Do you offer sliding scale options or scholarships?

Yes, we provide a limited number of partial need-based scholarships for students who are not enrolled in an NCB charter and who qualify for financial assistance.  Email for more information.

What happens if we decide to dis-enroll before the end of the semester?

We plan our staffing and daily programming based on semester enrollment.   To give us time to adjust in response to changes in enrollment, we require 30-days written notice if you plan to dis-enroll before the end of the semester. Please email to notify her of your intent to disenroll.

I'm new to homeschooling.  Can you help me find out how to enroll my child in a homeschool charter?

We would be happy to help you connect with the homeschooling community and to make recommendations for homeschool and independent study charters to consider.  Just ask. Submit a request to us using the "contact us" button on this website.

I wasn't able to enroll in a public charter school because they were full.  But I would like to homeschool my child and have them take enrichment classes at The Lab.  Can I do this?

Yes.  You can create a private homeschool for your child by filing a private school affidavit with the State.  For more information on how to establish a PSA go to   Or